Let’s face it. Sometimes life makes it hard to pursue a healthy lifestyle.
Our goal is to eliminate financial barriers and provide as many people as possible with Y programs and services that help make life healthier and happier.
That's why as a charity the YMCA raises money year-round so that we can provide financial assistance directly to people who need it most–children, families, men, women and seniors who otherwise wouldn't be able to participate in life-enhancing YMCA programs.
Do you need financial assistance so that you or a loved one can participate in a YMCA program? We're here to help.
At the Y, we believe everyone can reach their potential when they are active, learning and connected.
- When kids are active, they do better academically
- When teens get leadership opportunities, they gain confidence and become more connected
- When families play together, everyone thrives
- When adults pursue an active lifestyle, they reduce stress and improve their health
- When older adults remain active and participate in social activities, they are happier
We'd love to help you reach your full potential by removing financial barriers to participation. Contact us today to apply for YMCA financial assistance.